Recipient Agency Application
Witches Night Out – Joliet
Recipient Agency Application 2020
Witches Night Out – Joliet is a fundraiser organized by Events for A Cause, Inc., a 501(c)(3) organization. We are accepting applications for 2020 Recipient Agencies to receive funds (a percentage of net proceeds) from the 11th annual Witches Night Out event to be held at the Jacob Henry Mansion on Wednesday, October 14 and Thursday, October 15, 2020. The purpose for this application process is to select Recipient Agencies that are aligned with the purpose and mission of Witches Night Out, a fundraiser with the goal of partnering with and providing financial support to nonprofit agencies that empower women and children within the Will County area.
This event has multiple activities, many of which occur on two consecutive evenings. We expect agencies that receive our funding to participate in organizing and executing the event. Our donations to the recipient agencies are at the discretion of the EFC Board.
- Appoint a representative to actively participate in committee planning activities by attending meetings. You may appoint an alternate but rotating several agency representatives to attend committee meetings is not acceptable.
- Help organize the event by serving on a sub-committee.
- Work both nights of the event in an assigned area.
- Actively participate in event set up and take down.
- Recruit volunteers for sub-committees and event activities as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please submit your application to Joliet@WitchesNightOut.com. Applications must be received by April 15, 2020.
Selected recipient agencies will be announced no later than May 1, 2020.