Witches Night OutAnnual Basket Raffle
Witches Night Out Joliet’s annual Raffle is a great way to help local women in need, and have a chance to win some amazing prizes! Each year is different, and you never know what amazing prizes may be included!
2020 Basket Raffle FAQ
One of the exciting events offered during Witches Night Out is the raffle basket fundraiser! Even though we can’t host our in-person event we still collected some AMAZING prizes and we are excited to introduce a fully digital, social distancing approved raffle to make these prizes as easy to win as ever!
When Will Baskets Be Available?
Our 2020 Raffle will start on Thursday, October 1st and end on Sunday, November 1st at noon 12:00 pm (CST). New raffle baskets will be revealed on Thursdays each week until all baskets have been revealed.
What is the price for Basket Entries?
Each basket entry will be $5.00.
Am I Eligible to Win?
You must be 18 years or older on October 1, 2020 to eligible to win. For raffles containing liquid libations, you must be 21 years or older, with valid government ID, as of October 1, 2020 to be eligible to win.
How Will I Know If I Won?
Winners will be notified and announced on social media and through email by 6:00 pm (CST) on Monday, November 2nd.
Where Do I Pick-up My Basket?
All raffle basket winners will need pickup their winning baskets and show proof of age. Basket pickups will be in the immediate Joliet, IL area. Location – TBD
Witches Night Out: Raffle Basket Terms and Conditions
Events for a Cause d/b/a Witches Night Out: Raffle Basket Terms and Conditions
- TO ENTER: From October 01, 2020 through November 01, 2020 at 12:00PM (CST), (“Entry Period”), entrants may enter the Witches Night Out Raffle (“Raffle”) by purchasing a raffle ticket through the Witches Night Out website. Each basket is individually listed, and you can purchase as many entries as you would like. Your purchase indicates agreement to be bound to these terms and conditions.
NOTE: DEADLINE TO PURCHASE ENTRIES ONLINE IS 12:00 pm (CST) on 11/01/2020.
OFFICIAL DRAWING. The official drawing will take place on November 2 after 12:00 pm (CST). All winners will be notified and posted on social media and through email by 6:00 pm (CST) on November 02, 2020.
2. SPONSOR. The Raffle is sponsored by Events for a Cause, Inc., a registered Illinois non-profit corporation (the “Sponsor”). All decisions of the Sponsor are final.
3. DETERMINATION OF WINNER. A random electronic drawing will be conducted on November 2, 2020 from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by email and via social media.
- PRIZES: Each prize basket is listed on the website with description and ARV. Prize varies with each basket. Sponsor makes no warranty to actual retail value which may vary. Your purchase of an entry for that basket indicates you have read and understand the basket contents and agree that Events for a Cause is not liable for any difference in basket items, value, or descriptions.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Raffle is open to anyone 18 years of age or older as of October 01, 2020. For baskets containing alcohol, the Winner must be 21 or older as of October 01, 2020 and show valid government issued ID when picking up the raffle prize. The Raffle is void where prohibited. 6. WINNER’S NAME. Winners will be posted on Social Media and a notification email will be sent out to all winners.7. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS. Sponsor, its employees and its Directors will not be responsible for or liable to any prize winner, winner’s family, or estate for any submissions of entries that are lost, late, illegible, damaged, incomplete, or incorrect. Sponsor can, at any time it chooses, without recourse, decide to terminate or modify the Raffle if the integrity of the Raffle appears to be compromised. If the raffle is cancelled, all monies paid for raffle entries will be considered a donation to Events for a Cause, a US Non-profit and will be tax deductible according to IRS rules. Decisions of the Sponsor related to the winner, interpretation of official rules, and other matters related to this Raffle are final.
Sponsor makes no warranty of any nature with respect to the raffle or the prize, whether in respect of fitness for a particular purpose, satisfactory quality or otherwise. Entrants acknowledge that, except as specifically set forth herein, Sponsor has not made and disclaims all liability for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, related to the raffle or the prize. All entrants, by entering, agree to be bound by these official rules. By accepting the prize, winner agrees to release Sponsor, its Directors, Employees, Officers or Agents, from any and all liability, loss or personal or property damages arising directly or indirectly out of, or in connection with, the awarding, receipt, accepting, using or misusing of the prize or participation in any prize-related activities.
8. GOVERNING LAW. This Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. All disputes surrounding the Raffle and any prize awarded hereunder will be subject to the substantive laws of Illinois. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- GENERAL. Winner consents to the use of his or her name, biographical information, photographs and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of the winner. Purchased entries are not tax deductible, nor considered a donation to the Sponsor (unless in the event of raffle cancellation due to tampering or disruption, in which entrants will be notified). Winners and guests must demonstrate appropriate and respectful behavior during the raffle event, inappropriate behavior may result in forfeiture of prize.
Thank You to our 2020 Prize Donors!
Details Coming Soon!
322 West Soap Company
Joliet Junior College - Culinary
Joliet Area Historical Museum
Moxie Bravo Salon - Ria Hennessy
Moxie Bravo Salon - Elizabeth Bulthuis
Pat & Gene Ketelaar
Professional Pet Grooming by Sarah
Professional Salon Concepts (Paul Mitchell)
Donate A Basket to Witches Night Out
To Donate: We are seeking items for our coveted Witches Night Out Joliet raffle baskets including, but not limited to, the following:
- Wine with wine tastings, charcuterie board essentials
- Restaurant gift cards
- Halloween themed items
- Garden tools, gift cards, landscaper services
- Shopping gift cards for clothing and accessories
- Rialto, Haunted Trails, Pumpkin Farms, miniature golf packages, family friendly gift cards and items
- Golf packages and golf related items
- Sports tickets and memorabilia
- Spa care items, hair products, salon and spa services
- Craft beer, barware, tastings
- Teen Board Games and gift cards for teen stores
- Cooking classes, gift cards, kitchen gadgets
- Pet packages, toys, gift cards
Everything must be new and unused to be accepted. Individual items may be donated at any retail value.
Recognition in the event program and on the Witches Night Out Joliet website
Donor’s name in the description for the basket containing their item(s)
Countdown to Witches Night Out 2021
“THANK YOU FOR A WICKED Virtual GOOD TIME IN 2020!
WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN 2021!
Who We Are
Witches Night Out Joliet is comprised of 30+ working and retired professional women from all walks of life who want to make a difference for women who are in need of assistance.
Contact WNO Joliet
- Witches Night Out
c/o Events for a Cause
1938 E. Lincoln Highway
New Lenox, IL. 60451
Events For A Cause, Inc
Events for a Cause, Inc. is the 501(c)(3) organization that provides oversight to and management of Witches Night Out Joliet.